Monday, March 1, 2010

Pictures from Kemon and Parakou Feb. 2010

Dad teaching English songs to class

Claire facilitating a discussion group at in-service training

Homologues and PCVs at inservice training Feb.,2010

Dad and me with my home stay family at Songhai centre

Mr. Etibaio, my Dad, Mr. E's girfriend and Mr. Edone, my homologue

close range English instruction

"supermarket" from the bus window

Me with neighbors Ruth and Moreni on the back stoop

Triple potty

Late night dinner prep

Dad's Benin bedroom

Laundry Day

My 3 year old neighbor Ruth having lunch with my Dad

Me using African broom to sweep front porch

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Can't wait to de-brief your Dad. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures.
    Wasn't there something in the book The Pearl where someone puts a long handle on "the broom" to make it less of a back breaker?
    Hope Dad survived ok. I'm sure many will like to hear his stories.
    Mrs. Burt

    ReplyDelete