Thursday, July 1, 2010

Borgou Bike Tour 2010!

Bike Tour. This was an awesome weekend during which we hit about 10 villages to teach them about water sanitation, hand washing, and general hygiene. Skits, information sessions and community participation were a must. The ride was long and beautiful. Here are a couple pics! For more pictures of my life, I would suggest logging onto Facebook and checking out the photos I uploaded there. The uploading process is way faster. To upload a couple photos here, I literally have to wait about a half an hour.
Mark and I with a man, with a coin.


One of the villages along the way.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: if you want, you can post a public link here to any of your facebook albums. just go to edit your album, and at the bottom of the page it should say "Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link." that way people can see stuff even if they're not on FB.

    ReplyDelete